Become a Supplier
Nornickel adheres to the principles of openness, transparency, and equal treatment of bidders. To make interactions with suppliers more effective, the Company operates an system SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
The Nornickel’s SRM system is working in a regular mode; we are using all entered data for Company’s routine business operations, it is confidential and we do not transfer it to third parties.
Sign-up for the SRM system is free of charge and does not impose any obligations on users. Electronic digital signature is not required.
To sign up for Nornickel’s SRM, you need to:
- check your workplace for compliance with technical requirements; (PDF, 0.2 MB);
- read the instructions:
- sign-up and general supplier qualification; (PDF, 2.2 MB);
- procurement process; (PDF, 6 MB);
- sign up for the system, set and remember your login and password.
If you have already signed up, check your email. The following documents will be sent to the email address specified during the sign-up:
- bidder’s qualification forms;
- invitations to bid on products specified during the sign-up.
To keep track of contracts available for bidding, check the Competitions and Auctions tab in the system from time to time (usually once or twice a week).
If you have problems with signing-up, signing-in or using the system, you can find more detailed information in the Terms of Service section, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone
+7 (495) 783-00-45, ext. 6 (for Moscow); 8 (800) 700-59-11, ext. 6 (free federal number).